Knowing about menopause from a mans perspective will allow building better relationships and have greater empathy for this magnificent phase of every woman’s life. For the working environment and how to support women better in the workplace. Learn about the natural ageing process of the female to raise awareness and develop a deeper understanding about how menopause affects all women differently.
This isn’t a private topic for women, discussed secretly. The Menopause can be embraced and shared. It can have a huge impact on some women and their families so understanding is what modern women want. Be empowered and celebrate this amazing phase for all women.
- Talking frankly about the headlines of menopause and starting to look at menopausal statistics in whole of life and workplace environments.
- Re-framing menopause – gaining knowledge and becoming your own expert.
- The bigger picture. Society. Media. Policy.
- Normalising the conversation
- Case Studies from Him, from The Boss and from Her
- The Mans Role in Menopause
- Libido and confidence during ageing transitions and how that impacts behaviour.
- Overview hormones and their profiles: Oestrogen, Testosterone, Progesterone, Cortisol, Cholesterol, Vit D, Thyroid
- Symptoms check list – so much more than hot flushes.
- Shame, courage and myths
- Empathy and Emotional Intelligence – Behaviour and Personalities
- Strategies to deal with change of health
- Stress and its impact on menopausal symptoms and the team or family
- Sustainable changes to improve team health
- Bringing it all together
- Getting the right support
- Building a support network