Welcome to Pilability. Pronounced Pie-La-Bill-itee. We have spent 5 years developing Pilates and mobility programmes based around our experiences with new mid-lifers ( Ahem! 40 something ish) and beyond, into the dawning of happy older age. We started saying Peri-Menopause and beyond, but then realised that we teach this to men too.
Our follow on courses niche into health and age segments, plus workforce and business elements of Pilability.
Welcome to our Course. We are delighted you are here and wanted to understand more around mobility and the ageing body.
Who We Are
iCareiMove are a fitness and wellbeing consultancy that focuses on mid-lifers and beyond into the dawning of happy older age. Our aim is to educate and share knowledge around ageing greatly. Having worked in this market since 2004 iCareiMove want to support fitness instructors in the aging process using their fitness and wellness toolbox to create a holistic package for the life span. Our passion, expertise and experience for the older market is vast and deep.
We help build wellbeing into work teams and customers to support our ageing society. Working with organisations to address culture change and resilience. Our services include mental health, physical health and business health support. Experts in physical activity including falls prevention, menopause, mindfulness, strength and balance, chair based exercise and training around chronic health conditions and ageing well.
Our on-line and blended Continued Professional Development (CPD) training aims to provide learners with up-to-date knowledge and skills training, giving each learner the opportunity to develop their professional skills in their work around ageing greatly.
The learners will:
- Receive detailed and timely information in relation to the aims, outcomes, content, assessment, resources and timetable of the training
- Receive a Learner’s Resource Pack to augment the training and contribute to the knowledge and skills of the learner
- Receive feedback in relation to their skills and knowledge as a result of attending the training
- Take part in endorsed CPD training that is designed to contribute to their professional development
- Have an opportunity to comment on and evaluate the training programme
- Have an opportunity to identify any specific learning needs and be assured that their learning needs will be accommodated to the best of our ability and resources.
- Have an opportunity to add further modules relative to ageing well including business support.