Learn about the natural ageing process of the female to raise awareness and develop a deeper understanding about how menopause affects all women differently. Termed the Third Age, this course covers peri to post menopause including surgical menopause and an overarching range of body, mind and behaviour issues associated with menopause.
Health Hacks and tips to Move Well in Menopause, Eat Well and Relax Well. Be em powered and celebrate this amazing phase for all women.
- Talking frankly about the headlines of menopause and starting to look at menopausal statistics in whole of life and workplace environments.
- Libido and confidence during ageing transitions and how that impacts behaviour.
- Re-framing menopause – gaining knowledge and becoming your own expert.
- The bigger picture. Society. Media. Policy
- Case Studies from her, from him and from the boss.
- What happens to hormones and their profiles: Oestrogen, Testosterone, Progesterone, Cortisol, Cholesterol, Vit D, Thyroid
- Symptoms check list – so much more than hot flushes.
- Anatomy of the taboo
- Shame, courage and myths
- Strategies to deal with change of health
- Stress and its impact on menopausal symptoms
- Sustainable changes to improve your health
- Adrenals, Thyroid, Blood Sugars, chronic inflammation all play a part of the menopause show. Read the signs
- Self-Care and preventative strategies
- Bringing it all together
- Getting the right support